6 290 €
The Sinterit Lisa is a breakthrough in desktop 3D printing. Using Selective Laser Sintering technology, powder is loaded into a feed bed and spread layer by layer onto the build platform. The build chamber is heated to warm the powder, and a laser etches the powder in a similar way to SLA. The powder holds the print in place, removing the need for support material, and increasing the design freedom of the part.
- SLS Precision
- Support free: Print complex objects with no support structure.
- Batch printing: Utilise the full volume of the print area by stacking parts without needing them to touch.
- Build Volume: Larger build volume of 245 mm (diagonally)
- Easy maintence: Easy access to upper heating unit
- Steel Frame: Improved security, remove backlash, and simplified assembly and cleaning
- NEW Mounting Feet: Rubber tips prevent printer from sliding
- Steel Insulation Cover- Ensures better thermal insulation, simplify maintenance, and elongatesinsulation lifetime
- Exposed Pyrometers- Guarantees better temperature measurement
- Laser Protective Glass- Glass framed in hermetic cover, tight and easy mounting
- Gasket Lock- Improved design of lock and gasket to prevent temperature loss better
- Reinvented Front Panel- Intuitive assembly method facilitates cleaning of space under the beds as well as printer transportation
- Gap and capactiy of overflow bin- Makes cleaning the printer faster
Included in the shipment:
- Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D printer.
- Print removal box.
- Powder scoop.
- Sinterit Lisa manual.
- USB stick with Sinterit Studio software.
- Sinterit Studio manual.
- Gloves and a respirator are required for working with powdered plastic.
- Parts require cleaning after printing, this can be done using an air compressor and blow gun, sandblasting or brushes and metal tools.
- Sand blasting can be used to clean parts but may destroy fragile parts.
- Printed parts may be very delicate if they are too thin.
- Printed parts may warp due to cooling if printed parallel to the print bed, rotate parts to avoid this.
- Some powder can be reused using a sieve, but printing with old powder may cause weak brittle prints if it is not refreshed properly.
|Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)||150 x 200 x 150 mm (5,9 x 7,9 x 5,9 in)|
|Layer Thickness / Print Precision||Diagonally: 245mm, PA12 smooth: 90 x 120 x 130, Flexa Black/Grey: 110 x 160 x 150|
|Recommended min. wall thickness||0.8 mm|
|Powder Diameter||20 – 100 microns|
|Weight||35KG (77 lbs)|
|Printing Material||Powder PA12: Rigid, durable, temperature resistant, chemical resistant, Powder FLEXA BLACK: Elastic|
|Layer Thickness (microns)||min: 0,075 (3,0 mils)|
|Power Supply||One phase, recommended AC outlet power 1,5 kW Voltage 110/120 V or 220/230 V|
|Heated Chamber||Max: 190C / 374 F|
|File Format||STL, OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE, 3MF|
|Supported Software||Sinterit Studio 2016|
|Minimal wall thickness||0,4 mm|
|Touch screen||LCD 4″|
|Supported OS||Microsoft Windows|