10,50 € – 20,50 €
ReForm is a sustainable initiative within Formfutura to efficiently manage residual extrusion waste streams and re-use them into high-end upcycled filaments. The ideology behind ReForm is to a make 3D printing more sustainable – without having to make compromises on material properties – and yet keep it affordable.
ReForm rPLA is based on exactly the same unique formulation as our EasyFil PLA range, but is made out of residual extrusion waste streams which are re-compounded and homogenized into a high-end and easy to print upcycled PLA filament with significant less environmental impact.
- 100% upcycled/recycled filament with retaining the unique easy-to-print characteristics of EasyFil PLA
- Less environmental impact by quality controlling and re-using extrusion waste streams
- Only residual waste streams of EasyFil PLA is being re-used, thus pure quality!
- Sustainable packaging
- ReForm filaments are spooled on easy to recycle and dispose recycled cardboard spools
- ReForm filament is packaged in recycled carton boxes
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
General printing guidelines
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 100%|
|Print temp: ± 200 – 230° C||Print speed: Medium||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C||Fan speed: 50-100%||Experience level: Beginner|