4,15 € – 30,90 €
Ympäristöystävällisempi vaihtoehto PETG tulostuksille. Kierrätetty materiaali pahvikelassa. Lähes samat ominaisuudet kuin alkuperísessä, ja pienempi hiilijalanjälki.
ReForm is a sustainable initiative within Formfutura to proactively contribute to making 3D printing more sustainably by reforming post-industrial waste streams into high-end filaments. The ideology behind ReForm is to make 3D printing more sustainable – without having to make compromises on material properties – and yet keep it affordable.
- ReForm rPET is made from post-industrial waste from a local bottle manufacturer.
- The travel distance for the post-industrial shredded PETG waste is very limited!
- The shredded post-industrial waste then needs to be compounded.
- The compound needs to be dried before it can be extruded.
- After being dried the compound is being extruded into ReForm rPET filament.
- A high-end circular recycled PETG filament made from post-industrial waste
- Easy to print
- Nearly warp-free and perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to a heated glass print bed and many other surfaces
- Odorless processing/printing
- High toughness and dimensional stability
- Good chemical resistance
General printing guidelines
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 106%|
|Print temp: ± 240 – 265° C||Print speed: Medium||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 80 – 90° C||Fan speed: 0-30%||Experience level: Beginner / Intermediate|